XRAY T3 R/C Touring Car
Here is a picture, video and summary of the new XRAY T3 radio controlled 1/10 scale electric touring car designed for the serious racers. Although I love Tamiya, this new XRAY car makes me want to buy one.
A totally new car where the balancing point and geometry have been changed and designed for lipo and brushless motors. Designed to make the car easier to drive and faster.
R/C Car Video
- Need only 20grams to perfectly balance the r/c car.
- Motor is moved 4mm more to the center.
- New bulkheads, arms independently mounted.
- Bigger angle steering position.
- More inside roll center position.
- 1 piece tuneable topdeck.
- New lipo holders.
Feedback from the XRAY team drivers:
- More traction, good feeling.
- Made for lipo, good weight balance even with lower weight limit.
- Better steering.
- Different flex characteristics.
- More mechanical traction, more speed thru the corners.
Overall looks like a great new r/c car from Team XRAY. Visit the rc cars for sale section of this website where you can buy from popular online r/c hobby shops.